Triad Productions

V.2 of the Triad forums

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

So, I notice that all our shit is down...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IamCorn

PostSubject: So, I notice that all our shit is down...   Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:03 am

Why is all our shit down? Both The Triad Production Youtube account, and the Royspencer one have been 'suspended' ? Is someone trying to fuck us over again, or is this just an effect of my crap laptop? (Craptop)

I'm also thinking that if It's just youtube being Youtube again, That we need to find a new video hosting site...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Royspencer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So, I notice that all our shit is down...   Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Dear Member:
This is to notify you that we have removed or disabled access to the following material as a result of a third-party notification by Avex Entertainment, Inc. claiming that this material is infringing:

The Madness Collective: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wtBVnkOG_c

Please Note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account. In order to prevent this from happening, please delete any videos to which you do not own the rights, and refrain from uploading additional videos that infringe on the copyrights of others. For more information about YouTube's copyright policy, please read the Copyright Tips guide.

If you elect to send us a counter notice, please go to our Help Center to access the instructions.

Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.

Sincerely,
YouTube, Inc.

Gay huh.....

JIMMY i need to test this go on my Roypspencertest ///PASS///- cartoon1 and upload your Video that you put on the Triad Account just to see something

Corn i need you to use your wisdom and find us a new site
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Triadproduction.co.nr
IamCorn

PostSubject: Re: So, I notice that all our shit is down...   Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:43 pm

Isnt there a rule somewhere that states that if something is used as Parody that it's not in violation of anything? If so, I think we should take them up on that Counter notice offer..

I'll look into finding another site, But in the meantime, what I have to say is; THAT IS PURE AND UTTER BULLSHIT, YOUTUBE IS PUTTING US DOWN -PROBOBLY- BECAUSE ONE OF OUR FORMER MEMBERS THAT HATE US NOW REPORTED IT OR SOME SHIT.... That's just my thought, anyways. You see all sorts of HMV/AMV/WTFMV videos all over youtube, and there should be no reason to have ours taken down.

EDIT; While testing it with the other account, check to see also, if we put the name and group of every song, and the games we used in the discription, if that makes a diffrence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimmy_Fingas
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So, I notice that all our shit is down...   Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:36 am

IamCorn wrote:
While testing it with the other account, check to see also, if we put the name and group of every song, and the games we used in the discription, if that makes a diffrence.

I did that the 1st time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://triadproduction.forumotion.com
IamCorn

PostSubject: Re: So, I notice that all our shit is down...   Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:57 am

Jimmy_Fingas wrote:
IamCorn wrote:
While testing it with the other account, check to see also, if we put the name and group of every song, and the games we used in the discription, if that makes a diffrence.

I did that the 1st time...

Well, then. Ass to Youtube.

Try putting it in the credits as well?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimmy_Fingas
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So, I notice that all our shit is down...   Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:11 pm

I just read their copyright policy...
Fuckers would have taken it down no matter what...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://triadproduction.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, I notice that all our shit is down...   

Back to top Go down

So, I notice that all our shit is down...
Page 1 of 1