Triad Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triad Productions

V.2 of the Triad forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBrainstorming movie ideas(halo reach) Nowpla10

Brainstorming movie ideas(halo reach)

Go down 
+3
IamCorn
DarKSHAD0W11
eldon2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
eldon2

eldon2

Brainstorming movie ideas(halo reach) Empty
PostSubject: Brainstorming movie ideas(halo reach)   Brainstorming movie ideas(halo reach) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:18 pm

Most members of the clan who played in the halo reach beta/ followed bungie.net's updates probably have a basic idea of a video they want to do in halo reach. So before the game comes out lets start brainstorming and editing some of those ideas. For starters I have a basic idea involving forklift from halo reach in a parody action movie trailer. Possibly hitting all of the clichés such as “get to the chopper" or “I am going to need a bigger gun". Generally I really just want to avoid the extremely cliché synopsis of the halo universe's plot. Does it sound like a good idea or does anyone have a suggestion on what should be in the video?
Back to top Go down
DarKSHAD0W11

DarKSHAD0W11

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming movie ideas(halo reach)   Brainstorming movie ideas(halo reach) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:25 am

Yeahh we really should because we need 2 be on top everything we can possibly do.......once when i found out more stuff about REACH thats when ideas will pop in my head.........but letts tryy 2 brain storm before REACH comes out!!
Back to top Go down
IamCorn

IamCorn

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming movie ideas(halo reach)   Brainstorming movie ideas(halo reach) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:55 pm

...Wh...what is this?... Did...did ELDON...Just...CONTRIBUTE Something? ... more than just being in the lobby? ...An actuall.. IDEA?

HOLY FUCK, HELL HAS FROZE OVER.
Back to top Go down
Scarybones306

Scarybones306

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming movie ideas(halo reach)   Brainstorming movie ideas(halo reach) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:06 pm

Damnit i was going to hell this winter to escape the cold Arrow
Back to top Go down
Royspencer
Admin
Royspencer

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming movie ideas(halo reach)   Brainstorming movie ideas(halo reach) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:15 pm

Reach would let us do so much more i think
Back to top Go down
http://Triadproduction.co.nr
Jimmy_Fingas
Admin
Jimmy_Fingas

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming movie ideas(halo reach)   Brainstorming movie ideas(halo reach) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:28 am

I think i know what we should do...
I think we should build a Space Helicopter...
IRL...
Or a Jet pack montage to Elton Johns Rocketman
Back to top Go down
https://triadproduction.forumotion.com
eldon2

eldon2

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming movie ideas(halo reach)   Brainstorming movie ideas(halo reach) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:39 pm

So say hello to Gútas. The image below is what this new addition to halo reach wildife looks like. According to bungie.net page the buggers won't attack unless provoked. Its also twice the size of a spartan according halopedia and probably bungie.net. So its either roughly 16 feet tall or 12 feet based on screenshots. 0ut of all the wildlife its just stupid bungie added it. I can't see how the orginal halo books won't mention it considering it could probably kill a few marines before going down or why the spartans wouldn't try using them in spartan training. So Jimmy and I thought on a funny scene for a video staring the adorable thing.

Scene starts with a spartan standing a foot away from a Gúta while holding a copy of the book Combat Evolved: Fall of Reach. The spartan then looks back at the book two times and then shouts in a confused/annoyed voice," You don't exist". Scene ends.

Also I have no idea if we can do this in halo reach but if we can it should be a follow up video. Scene begins with a spartan sitting on a bed in a residental home. A few seconds go bye as we hear him panicing on the bed. The camera then focuses on the empty doorway into the room. The spartan shouts in a terrified voice," Its impossible you don't exist''.A Gúta then walks into the room and looms over or attacks the spartan.
Brainstorming movie ideas(halo reach) Reach_13

Last edited by eldon2 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
platonicshinji

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming movie ideas(halo reach)   Brainstorming movie ideas(halo reach) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:57 pm

i was just thinking we could do something about the gadgets like have a guy have sprint he drops it to pick up something else then he has to run away from something and he cant anymore because he doesnt have sprint

ideas okay but hey im just the forge guy
Back to top Go down
Scarybones306

Scarybones306

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming movie ideas(halo reach)   Brainstorming movie ideas(halo reach) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:05 pm

platonicshinji wrote:
ideas okay but hey im just the forge guy

No im a better forger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming movie ideas(halo reach)   Brainstorming movie ideas(halo reach) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brainstorming movie ideas(halo reach)
Page 1 of 1