Triad Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triad Productions

V.2 of the Triad forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFIRST SERIOUS FILM POST! Nowpla10

FIRST SERIOUS FILM POST!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iTz xTr1ppy

iTz xTr1ppy

FIRST SERIOUS FILM POST! Empty
PostSubject: FIRST SERIOUS FILM POST!   FIRST SERIOUS FILM POST! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Alright well guys. I have an idea for the serious film. It can take place in reach and will require the help and cooperation of most of the Triad clan. I would like to have roy incharge of the actual filming and editing because i will either way be running things through him so this will just make it easier. Just think of me as the director. Anywho the film is an actual film. Not a little mini series but an actual film. Ofcouse on youtube it will be in parts to ease the pain of the uploading and to keep people waiting to see the next part. But it is a sort of zombie movie. It is about a 3 man squad that was under special tests to make them the ultimate warriors and the 5 only made it half way through the transformation. Reason being is that one test subject that got out of control (we will call him corn for now, fuck you again corn) and went on a rampage killing the researchers and most of the spec ops team that was there incase any subjects where to escape. "Corn" takes out most of the team but 2 and during all of the fighting ends up destroying the security and freeing the others from their chambers. The unfinished subjects go psyco and begin eating and infecting the scientists. The 3 subjects that survive and manage to escape begin to sufer from differnet sicknesses and flash backs from old memories that where supposed to be erased. Will they find the 2 survivors from the team? Will they be able to stabelize themselves enough to live on? or will it all come crashing down on them? You will just have to wait and see.

Main Character name: Unkown? (For the most of the time they give him the name of Shadow becuase of his fast rflexes and ability to turn invisible) Details: Age: Unkown Heigth 6' 2" Master Gun man and fastest on the team with almost unmatchable agility and speed Speech: Doesn't Talk often

Main Character 2 name: Tallon Details: Age 24 Heigth: 6' 1" Athletic and has a good throwing arm Speech: Talks a bit

Main Character 3 name: Chance Details: Age 23 Height 6' 1" Strong power lifter Speech: Talks a bit without thinking first

Main Character 4 name: Jake Details: Age 26 Height 6' Smart with technology but lacks endurance for athletics and cant keep his head in tight situations Speech: Needs to learn to shut up

Main Character 5 name: Dom Details: Age 22 Height 6' 2" Willing to do what it takes to keep his team alive. All around good everything.

Need Volunteers For cast for :

Main Character 2

Main Character 3

Main Character 4

Main Character 5

Scientist 1-5

Experiments 1-?

People can play more then one voice but i would prefer that if you did you would be able to make it a different, serious, non annoying voice. Look up voice actors like Jonny Bosch or Crispin Freeman.
Crispin has his site with samples of his different voices for if you want a good example of changing your voice. Google him.

Please be 100% cooperative to the requests for filming the movie.

Clearly Main Character 1 is taken by me (my movie) XD

The movie title is Probably Going to be called "Project E7"

Any questions comments or concerns message me on live, or post on here for try outs for the different parts. I have a general way of how i would like the people to sound and act. I will come up with a script as soon as roy oks this and all.

More will be added as the parts fill up since changes will need to be made based on the actors personality during this and other ideas that people will throw at me on how they think some way would be good to shoot a scene. I will not shoot you down. I will be open to ideas!

LOTS OF LOVE!!!,
iTz xTr1ppy flower
Back to top Go down
http://ww.freeyour360.co.nr
Royspencer
Admin
Royspencer

PostSubject: Re: FIRST SERIOUS FILM POST!   FIRST SERIOUS FILM POST! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:29 pm

love btw, i got mono to do 2 parts
Back to top Go down
http://Triadproduction.co.nr
Scarybones306

Scarybones306

PostSubject: Re: FIRST SERIOUS FILM POST!   FIRST SERIOUS FILM POST! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:25 pm

Wasnt Alpha Base being talking bout when i was last here? like a long time ago...
Back to top Go down
Royspencer
Admin
Royspencer

PostSubject: Re: FIRST SERIOUS FILM POST!   FIRST SERIOUS FILM POST! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:03 pm

yeah, but we have been working on other stuff
Back to top Go down
http://Triadproduction.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIRST SERIOUS FILM POST!   FIRST SERIOUS FILM POST! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIRST SERIOUS FILM POST!
Page 1 of 1