Triad Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triad Productions

V.2 of the Triad forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSuggestions on how to better improve our films... Nowpla10

Suggestions on how to better improve our films...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy_Fingas
Admin
Jimmy_Fingas

Suggestions on how to better improve our films... Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions on how to better improve our films...   Suggestions on how to better improve our films... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:05 am

1.We NEED good writers
Lets be honest here the scripts for the films we make have been sub-par at best.
We need someone who knows how to write characters while making them believable but still interesting.
And is able to write compelling story's for said characters.

2. Camera Angles
We have for the most part been sticking to basic still shots
I for one think even though it takes more effort alot of good could come from a few scenes with A non-fixed camera angle.
Movement can add lots to the comedy and drama of the scenes.
Of course we should remember not to over do it because that would cause confusion on what the focus is.
But if we can find a good balance I think it would drastically improve our cinematography

3. Sound quality
This one is a tough one seeing as we would need microphones to improve the quality thus excluding some of our cheaper members but if we stuck to people who had mics only I think it would help people not feel overwhelmed trying to figure out whats being said

4.Voice Actors
We should probably make a list of people in our group who know how to emote without having it sound staged
In other words we need to tone down the over the top voices. They are good every once in a while to express humor or punctuate a point but otherwise its just corny. but on the other hand we cant go underacting either.
As with most things we need to find balance.

5. Ideas
Now I admit we've gotten better at this but we should still remember to try to only make videos we know are going to work
we cant go uploading every slightly funny thing we do to Youtube as it can be seen as just releasing something just to say we've been doing shit.

6. Inside joke
Finally we should probably try to ease off the inside jokes unless they have been previously established
if a viewer sees a funny joke but doesn't get why its funny it most likely wont be funny to them..

There are my suggestions.
I hope my criticism wasn't to harsh I only want us to be able to improve upon what we make in the future
and find a system for making scripts and films that can be enjoyed to their fullest
Back to top Go down
https://triadproduction.forumotion.com
Royspencer
Admin
Royspencer

Suggestions on how to better improve our films... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to better improve our films...   Suggestions on how to better improve our films... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:32 pm

Good Writers. I agree
Cam angles. everyone can always improve
Sound. i dont see tomany problems except with my audio being bi polar
Voice i agree
idea. we have 5 Filmers but yet it seem like i have to jump on just to get something done
and inside jokes are hard to film unless you show the whole chat
I agree just we need to get on it
Back to top Go down
http://Triadproduction.co.nr

Suggestions on how to better improve our films...
Page 1 of 1